A turkey wrap is the perfect easy lunch or quick dinner on the go – fill it with favorites like tomato, lettuce, cheese, and dressing!
This simple turkey wrap recipe is a great way to get all your favorite flavors in one delicious bite. Serve with with other lunch-time faves like fruit salad with cool whip or rice krispie treats!
Click the button above to save this recipe!
Why you’ll love this simple wrap recipe!
📌 Stuff it exactly how you like!
📌 A great way to use leftover turkey.
📌 Easy to make ahead for quick grab meals.
Turkey Wrap Ingredients
- Tortilla – Pictured is a flour tortilla (my personal favorite), but you can use whatever kind of wrap you prefer.
- Turkey – Sliced turkey. We used deli turkey breast, but this is also a great way to use up leftover holiday turkey.
- Cheese – Cheddar cheese (or any combination of your favorite cheeses).
- Tomato – Thinly sliced.
- Dressing – Ranch dressing is my favorite, but blue cheese dressing is also great. Cranberry vinaigrette or citrus vinaigrette are good options if you want something light.
- Lettuce – Adds great crunch! Any kind of lettuce or leafy green will work.
- Bacon – Cooked crispy. This is optional, but mmmmmm, delicious.
How do you make a turkey wrap? (step-by-step directions)
⭐ First, lay tortilla flat on a plate or clean surface.
⭐ Next, layer lettuce, cheese, tomato, bacon.
⭐ Then, drizzle with dressing and top with turkey.
⭐ Finally, roll tightly, like a burrito and cut in half.
Scroll down to the printable recipe card toward the bottom of this article for ingredient measurements and detailed cooking instructions.
Can you make a turkey wrap ahead of time?
Yes, these are a great make ahead for easy grab and go lunches. Try to layer the wet ingredients inside the lettuce as much as possible to keep the wrap from getting soggy.
Wrap individually in plastic wrap or foil and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
What else can you add to a turkey wrap?
I love poking around the kitchen and using up odds and ends in our wraps. Other delicious additions are bell pepper strips, pickles, onions, olives, pickled red onions, and pickled jalapenos.
What dressing for turkey wraps?
We used homemade ranch dressing in the pictured recipes, but blue cheese dressing is also great. Cranberry vinaigrette or citrus vinaigrette are good options if you want something light.
Creamy Italian dressing would also be awesome.
Leftovers and storage
How long will it last?
The wraps will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days. If you want to keep them longer, prep everything and wait to assemble. Unassembled wraps will keep up to about 5 days in the fridge.
Can you freeze turkey wraps?
We do not suggest freezing this recipe.
Tips, tricks, and frequently asked questions
✅ Try it with different cheeses like brie, gouda, pepper jack, or American.
✅ Skip the tortilla and wrap the whole thing in lettuce for a chicken salad lettuce wrap.
✅ Add some spice with sriracha, red pepper flakes, jalapenos, or spicy cheese.
✅ Make it with other leftover meats like steak, chicken, or pork!
What to eat with a turkey wrap (serving suggestions)
A classic lunch side is definitely fries, so how about our air fried french fries or air fryer sweet potato fries.
And finish things off with something sweet like no bake monster cookie bars, instant pot rice pudding, or mint chocolate muddy buddies.
More delicious turkey recipes
- Slow cooker turkey breast
- Turkey meatloaf
- Turkey meatballs
- Turkey chili
- Open face turkey club
- See all our turkey recipes!
Other sandwiches to try
- Beef stroganoff sloppy joes
- French dip crescents
- Ham salad
- Buffalo chicken burgers
- Chicken sliders
- Classic reuben sandwich
- See all our delicious sandwich recipes!
Tools we love
- Santuko knife – My favorite knife for cutting vegetables! This knife is the perfect size and shape, handles great, and is super reasonably priced.
- Natural teak cutting board – Perfect for slicing those veggies!
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make a Turkey Wrap
- 1 large flour tortilla or wrap (burrito size)
- 4 ounces cooked turkey sliced or shredded
- 2 slices bacon cooked crispy (optional)
- 1 slice cheddar cheese halved
- 1 small tomato thinly sliced
- ranch dressing to taste
- Place some lettuce in the center of a large burrito or wrap.
- On top of the lettuce, layer the cheese, sliced tomatoes, and bacon.
- Drizzle dressing to taste, then place the sliced turkey on top.
- Fold over ends and roll up tightly (like a burrito), then cut in half.
- Try it with different cheeses like brie, gouda, pepper jack, or American.
- Skip the tortilla and wrap the whole thing in lettuce for a chicken salad lettuce wrap.
- Add some spice with sriracha, red pepper flakes, jalapenos, or spicy cheese.
- Make it with other leftover meats like steak, chicken, or pork!
⭐Save This Recipe⭐ Send it to your email!
I consent to receive email from this site 💌
Click the button above to save this recipe!
I love simplicity, and this was such an easy and quick dinner my whole family loved! – Thank you!
This are literally the best lunch item, and I love that I can change it up and add different proteins or different fillers if I need a little change up! thank you so much for sharing this amazing recipe
Lovely recipe and we love it with lettuce and bacon too!