This Simple Cilantro Garlic Sauce recipe is inspired by Pollo Tropical. It only takes seconds to make and you’ll want to put it on everything!
Have you been to Pollo Tropical? Well, Pollo Tropical has a sauce bar with all sorts of delicious goodies like Curry Mustard Sauce, Chimichurri Sauce, and Cilantro Garlic Sauce. If you haven’t been to Pollo Tropical, you should probably add it to your bucket list.
The grilled chicken quarters are spectacular. One day I’ll learn how to grill chicken with such finesse.In any case, my husband wants me to tell you all that this is not, I repeat, NOT Pollo Tropical ‘s Cilantro Garlic Sauce. It is super yummy and awesomely (awesomely!) delicious, but definitely not (and not trying to be!) a copycat recipe.
What this isssssss, is a zingy, creamy, tangy, flavorful addition to your meal. Mmmmmm, yeah! Definitely try it with my Fish Tacos. And everything else. I even like to dip my roasted plantains in it. Sweet, salty, tangy, it’s an orchestra of delicious in your mouth!
Shop this recipe with our Amazon affiliate links!
- Cuisinart Smart Stick 2 Speed Hand Blender
- OXO Good Grips Salad Dressing Shaker
- Ball Jar Wide Mouth Pint and Half Jars with Lids
Cilantro Garlic Sauce, Ingredients:
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I implore you to please not use low fat. Pretty please.)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
Cilantro Garlic Sauce, Directions:
- Blend all ingredients except cilantro with an immersion blender (or upright blender) until smooth.
- Add cilantro and continue blending until smooth again.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld, and ENJOY!
Love this? Pin it to your SAUCE AND DIPS BOARD for later!Follow Mama Loves Food on Pinterest for more easy recipes!