This ‘Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Dip!’ recipe and article was developed for Collective Bias. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #WaysToWow #CollectiveBias
Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Dip, Ingredients:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- optional garnish: chives, minced
Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Dip, Directions:
- Mix everything together except the garnish (you can do it by hand, but I used my immersion blender to make it speedier).
- Garnish, and serve with your favorite crackers!