Admittedly, I’m not a huge ham eater. Bacon? Yes! Pulled pork? You bet! But regular ham? Meh, not so much. My husband and kids on the other hand are ham fanatics. So, I needed to figure out how to dress up a ham to suit all of our tastes. This Garlic Honey Mustard Glazed Slow Cooker Spiral Ham even pleased my picky palate!
Garlic Honey Mustard Glazed Crock Pot Slow Cooker Spiral Ham Ingredients:
- 9-10 pound precooked spiral cut ham, bone in
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (I used jarred)
Garlic Honey Mustard Glazed Crock Pot Slow Cooker Spiral Ham Directions:
- Combine all ingredients except ham in your blender and pulse until well blended. Reserve one cup of glaze.
- Place ham in crock pot, flat side down. Slowly pour glaze over ham, making sure to get some between each spiral slice. Lift ham to get glaze underneath as well.
- Cook on low for 2 hours. Pour remaining glaze over ham and continue cooking on low for an additional hour. (Depending on the size of your slow cooker and ham, you may not need all of the reserved glaze.)