I don’t know about you, but it doesn’t seem to matter how well I plan, there’s always at least one night a week that we end up scrambling for dinner. Enter this Last Minute Chicken Chili. It’s made with ingredients we always have in the freezer or cupboard and it only takes a few minutes to throw together. Also? It’s really tasty.
Last Minute Chicken Chili Ingredients:
- 6 cooked chicken breasts, chopped or shredded (remember all that delicious baked chicken in the freezer?!)
- 1 large can diced tomatoes, NOT drained
- 1 packet McCormick’s Mild Chili Seasoning (1.25 ounce package)
- optional garnishes: sour cream, shredded cheese, kernel corn
Last Minute Chili Directions:
- Add all ingredients to a large pot and stir well. Heat on medium until warmed throughout.
- Serve with your choice of garnishes and enjoy!