One summer long ago I lived with my sister Sally. We vowed to be skinny and tan by the time we had to go back to school, but in reality we just made milkshakes every afternoon and complained about our crappy jobs.
I rather enjoyed that summer. So please join me in my trip down memory lane and have a perfect afternoon moment with our quicky Two Ingredient Milkshake Recipe.
Milkshake Recipe Ingredients:
Milk – Definitely use whole milk for the richest flavor.
Ice cream – Choose your favorite ice cream. I am personally partial to cookies and cream!
How to Make a Perfect Milkshake:
Combine ingredients and blend. (In college we used a stand blender, but these days I’m partial to my stick blender).
More Like This
Strawberry Peach Sherbet Punch
Strawberry Lime Popsicle Spritzer
- Stick blender – Possibly the most used gadget in my entire kitchen. The key to making a hand blender useful versus a giant pain in the butt is to rinse it immediately after using. That way you’re never trying to get crusty dried goop out from under the blades.
- Ninja blender – We. Love. This. Blender. It blends all the things! Beautifully! No scraping the sides like I did in my old blender. And for a super reasonable price. My favorite thing to blend is Strawberry Lime Slushes!
How to Make a Milkshake
Two Ingredient Milkshake
- 1 part milk
- 1 part ice cream I used Häagen-Dazs® Cookies and Cream (if you like a thicker shake, start with two parts ice cream to one part milk and then add milk until you reach your desired consistency)
- optional garnishes: whipped cream cherries
- Blend. (In college we used a stand blender, but these days I'm partial to my stick blender).
i loved it
So good I’m glad I decided to have a milkshake