Pink Sherbet Punch with lemonade and strawberry sherbet is the perfect light and refreshing addition to your next party.
Does your family love a party? My family LOVES a party! Our Pink Sherbet Punch is a great option for the holidays or your upcoming party. It’s easy to make and everyone loves lemonade + strawberry!
Pink Sherbet Punch
Pink Sherbet Punch Ingredients
- Strawberry Sherbet – If you can’t find strawberry sherbet, raspberry is a great substitute.
- Lemonade – We used Minute Maid Light Lemonade to keep the sugar and calorie count down, plus it’s light and refreshing.
- Strawberries – I like to use frozen strawberries so the punch stays nice and cold for a long time.
- Optional garnishes – This punch looks so pretty with thinly sliced lemon on top and fresh strawberries on the glasses.
How Do You Make Pink Sherbet Punch
⭐ First, scoop strawberry sherbet into a punch bowl or large pitcher. I like to make a lot of small scoops so it melts into the punch quickly.
⭐ Next, add frozen strawberries. Whole frozen strawberries will keep the punch cold longer, but diced frozen strawberries are more fun to eat.
⭐ Then, add lemonade (we used Minute Maid Light Lemonade).
⭐ Finally, stir well and serve in a pretty glass.
Why Use Frozen Fruit in Pink Sherbet Punch
Frozen fruit is perfect in sherbet punch – or any punch for that matter – as it keeps the punch nice and cold for a long time without watering it down.
You can use fresh (not frozen) fruit if you prefer, but keep in mind that the punch will warm up faster.
Can I Use a Different Flavor Sherbet for Sherbet Punch
You can use any flavor sherbet for sherbet punch! If you want to keep it pink sherbet punch then raspberry is a good alternative.
If you want a green sherbet punch try lime sherbet, or orange sherbet for an orange sherbet punch.
When to Serve Pink Sherbet Punch
Pink Sherbet Punch is the perfect addition to any party, but here’s a short list of some of our favorite times to serve it:
- New Year’s Parties
- Christmas and Hanukkah Parties
- Baby Showers
- Wedding Showers
- Valentines Parties
- Engagement Parties
How to Make Pink Sherbet Punch Healthier
🟢 A great start is by using a light lemonade (I’m partial to classic lemonade, but my kids love pink lemonade).
🟢 Next substitute low sugar or sugar free sherbet instead of regular sherbet.
🟢 The fruit is already healthy!
Every party deserves a great punch and some awesome appetizers. Along with this pink sherbet punch we suggest making a few of these delicious dishes:
More drinks to try
If you’re having a really big shindig and need more drinks, here are a few more of our favorite drink recipes:
- Strawberry Lime Slush
- Frosted Lemonade
- Sherbet Punch with Gingerale
- Sangria Recipes
- Margarita Recipes
- See all our yummy drink recipes!
More awesome lemon recipes
- Frosted Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Lemon Mousse
- Lemon Bars Recipe
- Soft Lemon Cookies
- See all our recipes with lemon!
Tools we love
- Punch Bowl – A good punch bowl is a party staple, but if you don’t have one, just grab a plastic chip bowl. No one will care, so long as the punch tastes great!
- Punch Ladle – I love a fancy punch ladle as much as the next gal, but a standard soup ladle will work too, or just dip your whole cup in and grab some.
- Stemless Wine Glasses – We love stemless wine glasses. They’re fancy looking, but don’t knock over as easily. You can even find plastic and metal ones.
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Pink Sherbet Punch
Pink Sherbet Punch
- ½ gallon strawberry sherbet
- 52 ounces lemonade we used Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- 1 pound frozen strawberries
- Garnish lemon slices and fresh strawberries
- Scoop strawberry sherbet into a punch bowl or large pitcher.
- Add frozen strawberries, then lemonade.
- Stir well.
This article was originally sponsored by Minute Maid. All content and opinions belong to Mama Loves Food.
Minute Maid Light
Minute Maid Light is the perfect addition to your strawberry lemonade Pink Sherbet Punch! At only 15 calories a serving, it packs tons of flavor with none of the guilt. I picked up our Minute Maid Light in the refrigerated section at Publix – near the produce!
We have a lot of kids (five!) and a huge extended family that visits often (sometimes unexpectedly!), so it’s great to have a fun and easy punch recipe like this to serve up at a moment’s notice. The kids especially love drinking it out of “fancy” glasses.
My friend Marissa recently called this her “favorite punch evvvver!”
Minute Maid lemonade (and punch made with it!) is a great light alternative to heavy drinks like eggnog, but still tastes great and feel super festive.
Make sure to pick up a delicious 52oz bottle of Minute Maid Light during the holiday season and think of the unexpected!