This simple Barbecue Bacon Chicken Pizza recipe is quick, easy, and better than you’ll get at a restaurant!
Barbecue Bacon Chicken Pizza, Ingredients:
- Pizza crust, ready for toppings (here’s how I make mine!)
- Barbecue sauce
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cooked chicken, shredded (here’s how to always have cooked chicken on hand!)
- Red onion, diced (why oh WHY isn’t it called purple onion???)
- Bacon, cooked and chopped (here’s how I make bacon ahead!)
- optional: green onion, Parmesan cheese (the cheap stuff in the spaghetti aisle), and garlic salt
Barbecue Bacon Chicken Pizza, Directions:
Add a thin layer of barbecue sauce to your crust, followed by chicken, bacon, and onion.
Top everything off with a pretty swirl of barbecue sauce and (if you want to bring your crust to the next level!!!) dust around the edges with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese (OMG YES, DO THIS).
Bake according to your dough directions (usually 450 for about 15 minutes).
Sprinkle with fresh green onion and ENJOY!
- Active Dry Yeast, Packets
- Active Dry Yeast, Jar
- Kirkland Signature Organic Olive Oil
- Pizza Stone
- Cast Iron Pizza Pan
- Pizza Cutter
- KettlePizza Kit for Wood Fire Grilled Pizza
- Weber Premium 22″ Grill
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer
- “I Support the 4 Food Groups (of Pizza)” Apron