This ‘Candy Bar Stuffed Texas Sheet Cake‘ recipe was developed for Collective Bias, and Nestlé®. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #GameTimeMVP #CollectiveBias
Candy Bar Stuffed Texas Sheet Cake, Ingredients:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, batter prepared per directions
- 16 ounces candy bar (with enough pieces reserved to use as “players”)
- 1 can vanilla icing
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons green food coloring
Candy Bar Stuffed Texas Sheet Cake, Directions:
- Give your candy bars a gentle smash. Don’t obliterate them, just break them down a bit. Then throw them into your prepared batter and mix well.
- Pour candy bar batter into a 13″x18″ sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes, until baked through.
- While the cake is cooling, pour sugar and food coloring into a bowl and mix until sugar is an appropriate shade of “field green.”
- When cake is cooled, add a thin layer of vanilla icing, then pour on the green sugar and smooth over top.
- With an icing bag (or ziploc with the corner cut), use the remaining white icing to draw the field lines and mark your “players.”
- Set up the field, and enjoy!