If you love hollandaise sauce but hate the hassle, you’re definitely going to want to pin this So Simple Hollandaise Sauce so you can make it again and again!
So Simple Hollandaise Sauce, Ingredients:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 stick salted butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons lemon juice (I like about 1 1/2, but if you’re really into lemony hollandaise, go ahead and add 2!)
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
So Simple Hollandaise Sauce, Directions:
- Melt butter in microwave or on stove top (45 seconds was perfect for mine).
- Add mustard, lemon juice, and egg yolks to mixing cup/blender.
- Blend for a minute or so until it thickens and lightens up a bit.
- Slowly pour in butter as you continue to blend.
- Continue blending until sauce is emulsified and thickened to your liking.
- Drizzle over poached eggs, broiled fish, or roasted asparagus, and ENJOY!