“April! It’s NOVEMBER! Why are you posting a summer slush recipe?”
“Yeh, so it was 92 degrees here today.”
“I know, right?”
This is hardly a recipe. Just two ingredients – but it’s my stand-by hot weather mocktail (or cocktail if you toss in a few nips of vodka). Strawberry Lime Slush is the perfect combination of sweet and tart, and takes almost no time at all. You don’t even have to measure! It calls for limeade, which I tend to keep on hand, but if you’re in a pinch, lemonade works too. (Limeade is better though).
Strawberry Lime Slush, Ingredients:
- Frozen strawberries
- Limeade (I’m partial to the kind in the refrigerated section of the market)
- optional: vodka or tequila
Strawberry Lime Slush, Directions:
- Fill the blender with frozen strawberries. Pour limeade to *almost* the top of the strawberries.
- Optional – add 1 or 2 shots of vodka per 8 ounces of slush.
- Blend until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
Shop for items used or inspired by this post!
- Ninja Food Processor and Blender Combo
- Mason Jar Mug Set
- Red and White Striped Paper Straws
- 84 Ounce Glass Pitcher
- Vintage Style Kitchen Dish Towels