Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse is the perfect easy dessert recipe to celebrate Spring!
Are you so excited for this little bowl of whipped sunshine?! I know I am! These Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse Cups are so delicious - my eight year old declared them "the best thing you ever made yet, Mom!" and ridiculously easy to prepare. And you could actually make them only two ingredients if you can track down some instant lemon pudding. Good luck, though - I couldn't find it anywhere! Not to worry, though I actually really love the hint of vanilla our pudding added to the mousse.
Did you see how fast that happened? Seriously, like 45 seconds. Maybe. You can absolutely just spoon this into dishes, but I decided to get fancy and put it in piping bags. If you don't have piping bags but still want to go a little more sophisticated, just stuff it all in a ziploc bag and cut off the corner. Easy peasy!
I served mine in little cups on their own, but this recipe could also be used as a cupcake topping or cake filling! Ohhhhh, or donut filling. Yum. If you serve it individually, use small cups because this is a very rich dessert. Deeeeeliciously rich. And definitely don't forget the sprinkles. Sprinkles are key.
Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse, Ingredients:
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding, 5 ounces
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons lemon extract
- optional (not really): sprinkles
Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse, Directions:
- Add everything to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on low for a few seconds until everything is combined.
- Turn mixer speed to high and beat until mixture whips and becomes mousse-like and stiff enough to pipe.
- Serve and ENJOY!
If you love ridiculously easy desserts, make sure to check these out too!
- Three Ingredient Raspberry Cobbler
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Ganache
- Two Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
- Four Ingredient Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Mug Cake for Two
- Really Simple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Three Ingredient No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
- Two Ingredient Butterscotch Buttercream Fudge
Shop our affiliate links for awesome items used or inspired by this post!
- KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, Set of 6
- Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Wilton Sugar Pearls, 5 Oz
- Disposable Clear Serving Cups, Small