Brownie S'mores Pie is the perfect recipe for when you want to really impress a crowd, but don't want to put a lot of work into it!
Let's all just pause a moment and give thanks that desserts like Brownie S'mores Pie exist in this world. I mean, I have to believe this means there's hope for humanity. No hope for my waistline, but so long as there are beautiful masterpieces that involve chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallows - well. There's hope.
I personally choose to believe that this Brownie S'mores Pie is calorie and guilt-free when consumed with a good friend and large glass of red wine. Granted, I'm not a doctor or nutritionist. But, you can call it a pretty solid hunch.
The reason this recipe makes two pies is so you can have one to not share with the kids. They don't even need to know the second pie exists. What other pie, kids? Nothing to see here. Hide it away until after they're in bed sleeping and then throw on your favorite leggings, a good show, and pour some wine. Invite your hubby or friend to join you if you can tolerate the idea of giving up half your pie.
I would tell you how to store leftovers, but we've never had any, so I'm not really sure. Probably foil and put it on the countertop. It won't be there in the morning when you get up. Just know that.
Is it delightful or terrifying that we pretty much always have the ingredients to make Brownie S'mores Pies in our home? Does that mean we should be friends or are you screwing up your face at me? These pies are delicious, so probably you're in your car on the way over here now. Just FYI. I don't want to share today.
Shop this recipe with our Amazon affiliate links!
- Keebler Graham Cracker Crusts
- Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix (this is literally the best brownie mix, EVER)
- Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows
- Professional Kitchen Torch
Brownie S'mores Pie Recipe, Ingredients:
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 package brownie mix (prepared)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
Brownie S'mores Pie Recipe, Directions:
- Preheat oven in accordance with brownie mix directions.
- Line the bottom of each pie crust with 1 cup chocolate chips, or stir them into your batter. (If your batter comes with chocolate chips in it, skip this step).
- Pour 1/2 of the prepared brownie batter into each pie crust.
- Bake approximately 25-30 minutes until brownie is baked through (check for doneness with a toothpick or wooden skewer).
- Cover pies with marshmallows and place under broiler for about one minute (until marshmallows get toasty), or brown with your kitchen torch.
You may also enjoy:
Original publish date 03.25.10