Grasshopper Fudge, assuredly devoid of actual grasshoppers. This fudge is easy, tasty, and fun. Because who doesn't like cookies and mint? (shhhh... you'll break my heart if you tell me you don't like cookies and mint!). So, go to it! And then? Check out my other awesome fudge recipes!
Grasshopper Fudge Ingredients:
- 10 oreo cookies
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons real mint extract
- food coloring (to desired color)
Grasshopper Fudge Directions:
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until they are completely crumbled. Press cookies down into a lined loaf pan.
- In one bowl, combine the frosting, mint extract, and food coloring. Mix well.
- In a second bowl (or on the stovetop) melt the chocolate chips. When chocolate chips are completely melted, combine the contents of the two bowls and mix well.
- Pour the contents of your bowl into the loaf pan over the pressed cookies. Spread evenly.
- Chill for about one hour, then enjoy!