This No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe was developed for J.M. Smucker Company. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #SundaeFundae
Strawberry No Churn Ice Cream, Ingredients:
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can/14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (this makes a very sweet ice cream, which I like, but you could probably cut this by half and still have a very tasty result)
- 1 jar/12 ounces strawberry sundae topping
Strawberry No Churn Ice Cream, Directions:
- In a large bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, then fold in the strawberry topping.
- Pour into ice cream containers (I used two 24 ounce yogurt tubs) and freeze at least 6 hours.
|We used Smucker’s Strawberry Ice Cream Topping that I found at Walmart to flavor our ice cream. It was delicious!|