Happy Taco Tuesday! This Really Really Easy Taquitos recipe is a partnered effort with Mirum and Mission Tortillas. All recipes and opinions are my own. #KrogerAPlusEats
Don’t forget to shop now at any of the Kroger family of stores: Smith’s, Dillons, Foods Co, Jay C Foods, Bakers Plus, Ralph’s, Fry’s Food, Gerbes, Fred Meyer, Pay-Less, City Market, QFC, Food 4 Less, King Soopers.
Easy Taquitos Recipe, Ingredients:
- 6 large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 1 can chicken, drained (12.5 ounce) -or- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mexican/Fiesta blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- optional: olive oil
Easy Taquitos Recipe, Directions:
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Cut each tortilla in half, then starting at the wide end, make a line of meat/cheese.
- Roll tightly and set on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spray or baste with olive oil (this is optional, but it will help them brown), and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Cut in half and serve with Cilantro Garlic Sauce or Restaurant Style Roasted Tomato and Garlic Salsa.