Strawberry fudge is melt in your mouth delicious and one of the easiest fudge recipes with just two simple ingredients!
This strawberry fudge recipe is so simple and so full of delicious strawberry flavor! It is perfect for giving as gifts or serving on Valentine’s day! We like to make this fudge with pink hot chocolate and Valentine’s millionaire bars.
Click the button above to save this recipe!
Why you’ll love this recipe!
📌 There are just 2 simple ingredients!
📌 Prep time is only 5 minutes.
📌 An easy chill and serve recipe for any occasion.
Strawberry Fudge Ingredients
- Frosting – Store bought strawberry frosting.
- Candy melts – Strawberry flavored pink candy melts.
- Optional – Sprinkles, flavoring extracts.
How do you make easy strawberry fudge? (step-by-step directions)
⭐ First, line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. Place candy melts in a medium bowl and microwave in short increments, stirring until melted and smooth.
⭐ Next, remove the lid of the strawberry frosting and make sure to remove the tinfoil seal completely. Microwave frosting until melted.
⭐ Then, pour the melted frosting into the melted chocolate and stir vigorously until the mixture is fully combined.
⭐ Finally, pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Tap the pan on the counter a few times and place into the fridge. Chill until set and cut into squares.
Scroll down to the printable recipe card toward the bottom of this article for ingredient measurements and detailed cooking instructions.
Can strawberry fudge be made ahead of time?
Yes, this recipe can be made a few days in advance. Store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to serve.
What kind of chocolate to use for strawberry fudge?
We used strawberry flavored pink candy melts. If you can’t find the strawberry flavored variety, regular pink candy melts will work. Just add ½ tsp of strawberry extract to the melted frosting.
Do you need a candy thermometer to make fudge?
This strawberry fudge recipe does not require a candy thermometer and can be made using the microwave or stove top.
To make strawberry fudge on the stove top, simply add the two ingredients to a sauce pan and heat on medium heat until completely melted and smooth.
Storage and leftovers
How long does strawberry fudge last?
These will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Can strawberry fudge be frozen?
Yes, best practice is to wrap the fudge tightly in plastic wrap before it is cut and place it in a freezer bag for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge and enjoy!
Tips, tricks, and frequently asked questions
✅ For more strawberry flavor, add in ½ tsp of strawberry extract to the melted frosting and stir before adding to the chocolate mixture.
✅ Definitely line your pan with parchment paper, this will make removing and slicing so much easier.
✅ Allowing the fudge to set in the fridge for a few hours before slicing will make it easier to get clean sharp cuts.
✅ Swiping the knife with vegetable oil will also help give you a perfectly clean cut!
What to enjoy with homemade strawberry fudge (serving suggestions)
More delicious fudge recipes
- Coca cola fudge
- Peanut butter fudge
- Candy corn fudge
- Cookies and cream fudge
- Grasshopper fudge
- Oreo fudge
- Strawberry and dark chocolate fudge
- Pumpkin fudge
- Butterscotch fudge
- S’mores fudge
- See all our easy fudge recipes!
Tools we love
- Casserole dish – We used in 8×8.5″ dish. I love one that comes with a cover.
- Santuko knife – My favorite knife for cutting vegetables! This knife is the perfect size and shape, handles great, and is super reasonably priced. Also, I just love that it’s fun and colorful!
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Strawberry Fudge
- 1 can strawberry frosting (16 ounces)
- 1 package strawberry flavored pink candy melts (12 ounces)
- optional: ½ teaspoon of strawberry (or other) extract, sprinkles
- Place your candy melts in a microwave safe mixing bowl and microwave on high power in 30 second increments, stirring between heat cycles, until candy melts are fully melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Place frosting in a second microwave safe bowl and microwave on high power for 60 seconds. Add headed frosting to the bowl with the melted candy melts (add optional flavorings at this point too) and stir until completely combined.
- Spread fudge mixture into a parchment lined 8x8" baking pan and, if desired, top with sprinkles. Chill until fully set (about 1 hour), then slice into 1" cubes.
- Store in an air tight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
⭐Save This Recipe⭐ Send it to your email!
I consent to receive email from this site 💌
Click the button above to save this recipe!